TriBal offers two level of memberships – Achieve and Train. Read more on each of these memberships below to choose the best for you and your goals.
Achieve program coaching is our off-the-charts service designed for individuals who demand the full attention of a TriBal Coach. It’s the package of choice for athletes who want the same attention given to the world’s top athletes. The Achieve package is for people who place high priority on improving their fitness, performance, or competitive results, while also maintaining a balanced life that doesn’t sacrifice family or career goals. If only the best will do, then Achieve is it.
- Customised Training Program, Coached Sessions and Coaching Support
- Fully individualised program tailored to personal goals, history and time constraints
- Unlimited attendance at any coached training sessions (swim, ride, run or multisport)
- Monthly or at request one on one catch-up and weekly email / unlimited phone, email, skype, text contact available for feedback on progress, program and training
- Comprehensive race specific structure to every session so you know what to do even if you can not make a session
- Sessions prioritised to meet your personal capability
- Coach feedback, advice & tips during each session
- Personalised training in a group environment
- And more
The Train program is for those looking to maintain and boost fitness and get you ready for the triathlon season. Lead by experienced coaches, these training sessions will improve sport specific skills and drills, elevate your fitness level, all in a great group atmosphere.
- Coached sessions only – You just want to come along to the sessions without needing a program.
Group Training Benefits
TriBal provides squad members with professionally prescribed programs, aimed towards each individual’s goals and fitness levels. We will work with you to create an exciting and innovative fitness program. We aim to make the programs enjoyable and to build individuals into a team that encourages each other, and strives forward as a group – supporting and challenging each other to reach beyond their expectations.
The group training sessions include:
- Indoor / outdoor training sessions
- Team building activities
- Nutritional advice
Membership fees are payable quarterly and include access to all training venues.